Whelford Pools is situated just off the A417 between Lechlade and Fairford on the Whelford Road
From the M4 junction 15:
- Take the A419 Cirencester Road.
- Take the RAF Fairford Junction.
- Straight on for 3 miles to Kempsford.
- Follow main road around Kempsford and turn Left for Whelford village.
- Follow this road past the RAF base for approximately 1 mile.
- Whelford Pools is a quarter of a mile on the left after Whelford village.
From the M5 junction 11A:
- Take the Cirencester Junction, A419.
- Turn left at the roundabout and right at the traffic lights for the A417 to Lechlade.
- Follow this road for approximately 8 miles through Fairford.
- After 1 mile turn right at the Shell Garage for Whelford.
- Whelford Pools is a quarter of a mile on the right hand side.